For Support and Advertisement you can contact  701491310 c0defire@xmpp.jp

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free RAT Service - Setup, Portfowarding, and Spreading
u can use torrent to portforward
appreciate you willing to help out others, i was wondering if u can help me out too... i tried couple of rats darkcommet, jrat....etc not sure if i got a moded exe, i was able to do the port forward,verified using canyouseeme, some online telnet website to make sure the system can be accesses from outside, all showed as connected, however when i run the server its not showing up in the console ( firewall is turned off) , i can follow some troubleshooting step if u have i'll contact thru icq

RAT: Any you recommend
Problem: not able to view the server in client
Will vouch after being assisted: will vouch
Do I have Teamviewer: yes
Skype username (optional):
[INDENT]RAT: Either Loki/Cybergate/DC/Blackshades (Whichever you, as a professional, would recommend.) 
Problem: Never been very good at setting up RAT's. Plus I have no money to buy anything.
Will vouch after being assisted: Most definitely
Do I have Teamviewer: yes
Skype username (optional): thaendgame
I'm available all the time.

[/INDENT]
LF help with:

Setup VPN for XBL

IRC Botnets

Putty Booter
Youre an awsome guy , keep it up , CodeFire
thanks !!!that is great
I need a few tips on spreading. Also i would like a site i could upload my stub too. If anyone could help that would be great.
[Image: florian-1.gif]
itsssss good enough.........
thanks for the service plan on contact
[Image: imtk5YC.gif]
Need Help with Hacking? Keylogging, Ratting, Phishing, Methods, E-Books, want a Netflix Account? Need a DDosser,
Need a Stub FUD? Or how about Port Forwarding Issues? Or Maybe you need someone Doxed? Or something your stuck with that you just can't quite figure out?? Shoot me a pm Dirol in the mean time I'l be here Smoke

Thumbs Up 
(01-28-2013, 01:59 AM)Codefire Wrote:                     
[Image: 1OXRA]

Hey I'm codefire. I have quite a lot of experience with RATs and I  would like to give back to the community by helping you setup yours.

[Image: 1OXZ0]
Blackshades
DarkComet
CyberGate
+ many more

We'll help you with setting up a static LAN IP (or VPN), no-IP,  portfowarding, building your server/configuring your client, spreading,  and we'll also test your server for you!

[Image: 1OY5v]
The current wait time is: I'll help you ASAP.

[Image: 1OY7j]

You can contact me by either private messaging me, or adding me on yahoo. When adding me on yahoo, please include your oc username in the request

Please leave a response to this thread in the following format before adding me on skype or PMing me ::hehehe::

Quote:[INDENT]RAT:
Problem:
Will vouch after being assisted:
Do I have Teamviewer:
Skype username (optional):
[/INDENT]

CodeFire I'm currently building my own rat using VB .Net. I'm currently trying to figure out how I can make it so I can make the infect system act as a proxy server. Do you have any advice maybe some code with comments to share that can achieve this. Please note that because it is a rat I need a way to make it act as a reverse server or some way to make it so it doesn't have to open up any ports or configure alot of things.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RAT SETUP | BEGINNERS GUIDE | SUPPORT tundizzt 21 6,219 12-11-2018, 08:45 AM
Last Post: sctx45
Hot [Leak] DroidJack v4.0 - Android RAT [hot] FREE - Android Rat Part 3 Elite_x 14 1,310 11-16-2018, 08:25 AM
Last Post: SEGARO
Star [How To] Advanced Hacking Service,Advanced Hacking Tools.WE Teach Hacking middleblue 0 96 11-14-2018, 10:55 PM
Last Post: middleblue
Hot Welcome to my Advanced Hacking Service. middleblue 0 88 11-10-2018, 11:55 PM
Last Post: middleblue
Photo [Buy] Hacking Project,Hacking Tutorial, Hacking service !! Max gary 0 179 10-16-2018, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Max gary
  [eBook] Hackin Service, Hacking classes,Hacking tools Max gary 0 124 09-16-2018, 11:03 AM
Star [How To] Hackin Service, Hacking classes,Hacking tools Max gary 0 217 09-16-2018, 03:11 AM
Hot [Leak] AndroRat v1.2 APK Free Download (Latest) - Android Rat and KeyLogger part 2 Elite_x 2 321 09-11-2018, 03:28 PM
Last Post: rapunzelino
  [Leak] criminal records cleared/hack service ccchackersgroupss 0 316 08-04-2018, 03:31 PM
Last Post: ccchackersgroupss
Rainbow [Selling] Hackin Service, Hacking classes,Hacking tools Max gary 0 357 07-26-2018, 08:03 AM