Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
▂▃▅▇█▓▒░[temporarily Suspended] Crypting Service 0/60 FUD Updated 19/9░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
nice stuff, wanna buy this
For Support and Advertisement you can contact  701491310 [email protected]
thank you for this bruh
fre sürümünü bakalım bi belki işe yarar
(09-18-2015, 09:19 PM)lino08 Wrote:  [Image: L3nF31k.png]

Hello, I know I'm a new user here, but I'm an active member in other hacking forums (like hf) and since I've found many interesting things on this site I've decided to contribute with this crypting service! I'm going to keep this service up as long as there are enough users who need it ;)
The manifest is quite self explanatory, there are three packages (free, premium and Ub3r) which come with different features.
All of the packages include fud crypting (the free one might have 1-3 AV flags as it has a lower priority) which will last for almost a month and process start-up. With the free package your exe will be binded to my server so that I will have access to your managed machines too (in no way I'll botkill though), which is a reasonable price for a free crypt.
With the paid packages you will get persistence modules enabled (ring3 rootkit, melt and process/registry persistance) and with the ub3r package you'll get critical process escalation (termination of your file will result in a BSOD) along with custom assembly settings and usb spreader (replaces all the exe and folder with your file and tricks the user into running it).

To get started with this service compile the following module and post it into this thread:

Scan results

i mi hope its really works
(09-18-2015, 09:19 PM)lino08 Wrote:
Hidden Content:
You must reply to see links
[Image: L3nF31k.png]

Hello, I know I'm a new user here, but I'm an active member in other hacking forums (like hf) and since I've found many interesting things on this site I've decided to contribute with this crypting service! I'm going to keep this service up as long as there are enough users who need it ;)
The manifest is quite self explanatory, there are three packages (free, premium and Ub3r) which come with different features.
All of the packages include fud crypting (the free one might have 1-3 AV flags as it has a lower priority) which will last for almost a month and process start-up. With the free package your exe will be binded to my server so that I will have access to your managed machines too (in no way I'll botkill though), which is a reasonable price for a free crypt.
With the paid packages you will get persistence modules enabled (ring3 rootkit, melt and process/registry persistance) and with the ub3r package you'll get critical process escalation (termination of your file will result in a BSOD) along with custom assembly settings and usb spreader (replaces all the exe and folder with your file and tricks the user into running it).

To get started with this service compile the following module and post it into this thread:

Scan results
hope its Updated FUD
Spread the word like a Virus , and there you go SYSTEM HIJACKED :D >
Going to check it, and will give update
For Support and Advertisement you can contact  701491310 [email protected]
Please give your official website
reaaldy n111 qwwwwwwwwwwwsdqADS
esr sers rsffds f sdf f sdfs dsdfsd sfd
thank you, gonna try

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Leak] CyberSeal | Hidden Startup | Persistence | Long-Lasting FUD | Updated 22/10/2015 | MattzLeak 28 4,802 01-22-2017, 07:23 AM
Last Post: mrkitty
  fud crypting,RDP,virus etc whiteangel 0 349 03-14-2016, 05:14 PM
Last Post: whiteangel
Heart [Buy] Make your server FUD(crypting service) Miss_intengible 0 522 12-24-2015, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Miss_intengible
  Free crypting service Ezekial Christ 6 1,829 12-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Pratham