thanks for sharing, i'll try it
thanks man love it !!!1
Great post buddy..Keep it up
For Support and Advertisement you can contact  701491310 c0defire@xmpp.jp
Thumbs Up 
(09-26-2017, 03:34 AM)CookieMAC Wrote:  
[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F06W1VZ1.png]
Hello, SpyNote v5.0 came out!
An amazing advanced Android RAT and an nice update on SpyNote 4!
Personally im very happy with this, and here it is also for you guys [Image: biggrin.png]
Need to update from 4.0 to 5.0? Simple update your old bots. [Image: smile.png]
Nobody can say that it don't works. I updated my v4.0 bots to 5.0 without any problems!
Here some pics:

INFORMATION:

Builder required: Java
Builder required: .NET 4.5
[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Ff4yXTcw.png]
[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FeqbAIue.png][Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fx3bsRE4.png]
Features :

- The Server is coded in java

- The Controller is coded in vb.net

- No dependencies, and fully compatible with any Android Version

from Eclair to Nougat and no root access required !

- Task Manager

- File Manager

- SMS Manager

- Remote Commands

- Device Information

- Clipboard

- Call Recording

- Cam Capture

- Installed Application
and many more...

HOW TO INSTALL?

- First of all, download the RAT and install it.

Buy a VPN to stay safe and port forward with it. (Example: CrypticVPN)(Easy to use)

Or you can use an DNS Service. (Example: DynuDNS)(Easy to use)

If you choose for a DNS, go to DynuDNS or another DNS Service, register, add a domain etc and download the Client.

Install the client, login, select your domain. Hit apply and it's done. If you want to use your VPN IP. Skip this part [Image: biggrin.png]

- Now we go to the VPN part. For example Cryptic VPN. Register, buy a month or what ever you want. Download the client, login. Choose the country/server you want to use and hit connect. (You are now connected with an offshore server, and will browe with another IP). Now login to your VPN Client area, go to the port forward option and port forward the port you like and hit apply. (Reconnect to your VPN).

- (IF YOU DONT USE AN VPN YOU NEED TO PORTFORWARD WITH YOUR ROUTER OR OTHER TOOLS LIKE: PORTMAPPER I RELEASED IT SO CHECK MY THREADS ) [Image: biggrin.png]

Now you finished the hardest part! Goodjob  [Image: biggrin.png]

- Open the RAT. (If you don't trust it, run it on a VM or Sandboxie or whatever you want [Image: smile.png].

- Go to settings, and let the RAT listen to the port you forwarded with your VPN. (You can check to see if your ports are open. Go to canyouseeme.org, enter the port and hit next. If you see SUCCES your ports and RAT succesfully listening to eachother)

- Go to Build APK, enter the settings and options you like and hit build.

Now you are done [Image: smile.png]. Upload the APK to apkmirror or other apk upload sources. (You also can use sendspace and filedropper etc. Make sure you upload it to a site that is compatible with Android!) And start spreading, or what ever you want to do with your RAT! [Image: biggrin.png]

ENJOY THIS AMAZING ANDROID RAT, GOODLUCK [Image: smile.png]

I'm pretty sure it's clean. I run it without Sandboxie or VM. (BUT ALWAYS RUN ON SANDBOXIE OR VM IF YOU WANT/LIKE THAT) [Image: biggrin.png]
I did not found any shady connections in it. But it build viruses so it will be mostly detected by AV Scanners [Image: smile.png]
is it possible to avoid samsung virus detection?
id like to see tghis Droidjack sucks
Dance3 Dance3 Dance3 thx bros  i need this

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up spy on pc and android phone hack fb,twitter accounts and paypal cc projecthackers 0 18 12-09-2018, 02:40 PM
Last Post: projecthackers
Hot [Leak] Android Rat - SPYNOTE V5 FULL VERSION Elite_x 101 19,672 12-03-2018, 04:55 AM
Last Post: andreb93
Hot Hire an Hacker for cards, paypal,western union Iphone |database| SSN |Android based projecthackers 0 59 11-28-2018, 08:29 PM
Brick Hire an Hacker for cards, paypal,western union Iphone ss| SSN | Android based projecthackers 0 77 11-27-2018, 09:59 PM
  Dendroid Android Malware (Full Source Code) Codefire 185 65,021 11-22-2018, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Matrix0
Hot [Leak] DroidJack v4.0 - Android RAT [hot] FREE - Android Rat Part 3 Elite_x 14 1,278 11-16-2018, 08:25 AM
Last Post: SEGARO
Star [How To] Advanced Hacking Service,Advanced Hacking Tools.WE Teach Hacking middleblue 0 79 11-14-2018, 10:55 PM
Last Post: middleblue
Hot Welcome to my Advanced Hacking Service. middleblue 0 75 11-10-2018, 11:55 PM
Last Post: middleblue
  [Leak] DroidJack v3.3 - Android RAT (Remote Administrator Tool) [Cracked] -=_ Cyber Warrior _=- 205 80,363 10-19-2018, 07:00 AM
Last Post: crash710
Hot [Leak] AndroRat v1.2 APK Free Download (Latest) - Android Rat and KeyLogger part 2 Elite_x 2 314 09-11-2018, 03:28 PM
Last Post: rapunzelino