For Support and Advertisement you can contact  701491310 c0defire@xmpp.jp
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GloboxCoin (GLBX) Launch: Earn free crypto during launch period of the project
06-26-2019, 11:32 PM,
GloboxCoin (GLBX) Launch: Earn free crypto during launch period of the project
I'm into cryptocurrencies since 2012.
I've developed many webapp related to cryptos and I have a good background managing crypto payment gateways with third party APIs or even with the core daemon of the coin blockchain.
One year ago I got deeper into marketing and ICO personal token projects.
A new crypto token related to infosec/hacking community was launched at the beginning of this summer.
We are a couple of friends who decided to launch this project with the aim of creating a good private community for exchanging  tips, custom source codes and private leaks.
All the users posting quality contents will be rewarded with free quantities of GLBX (GloboxCoin).
GloboxCoin is already listed in one Exchange and can be traded with more than 20 other crypto.

[Image: listing1.png][Image: listing2.png]
[Image: sellglbx.png]

We hope to be listed in other exchanges as well if the project takes place in the nearby future.
We're looking for new partners to launch the project and share our profits.
Globox is the official Platform in which you can automatically sell and share digital contents in exchange of GLBX - GloboxCoin: https://www.globox.pw
The whole community at the moment consist on a forum platform but we're working hard to release a full working marketplace based on GLBX before 2020.
So if you like trading, crypto, programming and security analysis you may have a look.
Hopefully you'll find a good new place for your talking about and launching your business
For Support and Advertisement you can contact  701491310 c0defire@xmpp.jp

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[Tutorial] Earn Lots Of Free Bitcoins Just By Using Google Chrome Or Any Other Browser!! XeHeart 0 1,705 03-16-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: XeHeart
Free VPN website - HiddenlineVPN simpson 0 2,952 01-11-2017, 02:33 PM
Last Post: simpson
wordpress premium themes and plugins for free Karan Kumar 4 6,904 04-17-2016, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Donatlo
RRS HOST - World best free hosting solution Rajeev Ranjan Sharma 4 5,820 10-11-2015, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrxous