For Support and Advertisement you can contact  701491310 c0defire@xmpp.jp
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ϟ Photoshop ϟ Complete Guide for Begginers [High Quality]
[Image: intro.png]

Hello! In this thread I'll give you some ideas and informations how to get started before you say "Photoshop is hard to use!" because if you say that, you're wrong. It's easy to use after you learn the basics and practice a little.

But, before I begin with the guide itself, let me show some exemple of what you can do with the power of Photoshop. ;)

Photo Manipulation:
Photo manipulation is the application of image editing techniques to photographs in order to create an illusion or deception (in contrast to mere enhancement or correction), through analog or digital means.

Hidden Content:
You must reply to see links

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Typography:
Typography is performed by typesetters, compositors, typographers, graphic designers, art directors, comic book artists, graffiti artists, clerical workers, and anyone else who arranges type for a product.

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

WebDesign:
Most of the websites are now designed using Photoshop because there you have unlimited ways to customize your website and make it how you want it to be.
Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:
(by me)
Hidden Content:
(by me)

Now because I got your atention and I know that you want to learn how to do that, I'll start with the guide.

[Image: basics.png]

The first step is to learn the basics of Photoshop, and that means we must learn how to use the tools, filters and the other many options of PS.
To learn that, I'll add the links for some tutorials from YouTube.
Remember! This is a verry important step, so don't jump over this. You can't do much if you don't know how to use Photoshop... So.

1. Tool Uses & Basics - Good tutorial for learning how to use the tools and some other basics.
Hidden Content:

2. Opening and Saving Files - Yes, the most important part is to know how to save your hard work and open it later for re-editing or to send it to someone.
Hidden Content:

3. Resizing Images - 6 Minutes tutorial. You have nothing to lose by learning how to resize a image without losing the quality.
Hidden Content:

4. Beginner Masking Technique -In this tutorial you'll actually learn how to cut someone or even an object from a picture and place it over another picture/background (Exemple. You cut the bird shape from a picture and put it on a background with the sky.)
Hidden Content:

5. Using the pen tool - How to use the pen tool in photoshop. Skills covered in this tutorial include curving, defining anchor points, and making custom shapes using the pen tool.
Hidden Content:
(Making Shapes)
Hidden Content:
(Using The Pen Tool For Paths)

6. Quick Photofilter Effect - This will help you in changing the colors of the picture to something darker/lighter than the original.
Hidden Content:

7. Changing Hair/Eye Color -Get more skills in colors editing by following this guide to learn how to change hair and eyes color but you can do the same for other things.
Hidden Content:

8. How To Smudge - Smudging is a verry used method in signatures and wallpapers. I suggest you to take a look.
Hidden Content:

9. Adjustment Layers - Use the adjustment layers, give your photos and wallpapers nice effects. This is based on colors changing but verry usefull.
Hidden Content:

10. Downloading, Installing, and Using Brushes - Brushes are used most of the time in wallpapers and signatures and in this guide you'll learn how to download, install and how to use them.
Hidden Content:

Awesome! You're on the right way to a professional designer.
And now because we know the basics of Photoshop we can go at the next level of tutorials.

[Image: advanced.png]

Don't worry, advanced doesn't means it's for the pro designers, it means that we'll focus on creating designs with more work, like wallpapers, signatures, web designs, etc.
You don't need to follow all of the guides I'll post, but at least try to follow some of them or maybe you want to focus on only one of the designs types.
So, lets start with some video tutorials because there you can see exactly how it's made, not like pictures tutorials.

1. Signatures - The signatures are mostly used for forums as something that will represent yourself and are not larger than 500x250(Horizontal) / 250x500(Vertical), not because I say but if it's larger it can be considered wallpaper. I normaly use a size around 400x160 but it's up to you.
Hidden Content:
(Good tutorial to learn how to use textures, stocks and brushes.)
Hidden Content:
(Part 2)
Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:
(We're using Smudging method!)
Hidden Content:
(Learn how to use the adjustment layers on signatures.)

2. Text Effects - Learn how to create different kind of text styles.

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

3. Photo Manipulation & Editing - Photo manipulation tutorials. Create designs by combining more pictures in one. Learn how to Add nice effects to pictures.
Hidden Content:
(The apple with lion face.)
Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

4. Typography - Learn how to make some cool typographic designs using the next tutorials.
Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

5. Web Design - Some medium difficulty and well explained tutorials that will help you to start your career in web designing...
Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Now that's what I found on YouTube to be for easy to medium difficulty.
So, I'll go to part 4 where I'll tell you where you can find more tutorials and resources for Photoshop.

-------------------------------------------

[Image: resources.png]

1. Tutorials Websites - There's a list with websites where you can find thousands of tutorials and new ones coming everyday.
Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:
(Many Web Design tutorials.)
Hidden Content:
(Many PS Tutorials, including over 100 Web Design Tuts.)

2. Brushes Websites - Download brushes for your upcoming designs. Check the tutorial in Photoshop basics to learn how to install them.[/SIZE]
Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:
(Use the search.)

3. Textures Websites - Download textures for your upcoming designs. Check the tutorial in Part 2 to learn how to use them.

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:
(Use the search.)

4. Stock Photo Sites - Download free stock for your upcoming designs.
Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:
(It's not Free!)
Hidden Content:

5. Fonts Websites - Download text fonts for your upcoming designs.
Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

6. Renders -Download free renders for your upcoming designs.
Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

7. PSD Files - Download free Photoshop files.
Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

8. Online Tools & Images Hosting - Some more websites that will help you to upload your images, find fonts & pictures.
Hidden Content:
- Find fonts used in logos or other designs.
Hidden Content:
- Reverse image search. Start by an edited picture to see the original one.
Hidden Content:
- One of the best images hosting website. I recommend it.
Hidden Content:
- The second images hosting website in my top.
Hidden Content:
- Time tracking tool for freelance web developers and designers who tend to get paid by the hour.

[b]Thankyou for reading the guide and I hope this helped you in your graphic design career. [Image: icon_smile.gif]

Credits: NutterNewb
and blachex
Need help ! just ping me Blackhat
Jabber : c0defire@xmpp.jp

(11-23-2012, 08:19 PM)Codefire Wrote:  
[Image: intro.png]

Hello! In this thread I'll give you  some ideas and informations how to get started before you say "Photoshop  is hard to use!" because if you say that, you're wrong. It's easy to  use after you learn the basics and practice a little.

But, before I begin with the guide itself, let me show some exemple of what you can do with the power of Photoshop. ;)

Photo Manipulation:
Photo manipulation is the application of image editing techniques to  photographs in order to create an illusion or deception (in contrast to  mere enhancement or correction), through analog or digital means.

Typography:
Typography is performed by typesetters, compositors, typographers,  graphic designers, art directors, comic book artists, graffiti artists,  clerical workers, and anyone else who arranges type for a product.

WebDesign:
Most of the websites are now designed using Photoshop because there you  have unlimited ways to customize your website and make it how you want  it to be.

[/url] (by me)
[/url] (by me)

Now because I got your atention and I know that you want to learn how to do that, I'll start with the guide.

[Image: basics.png]

The first step is to learn the basics  of Photoshop, and that means we must learn how to use the tools, filters  and the other many options of PS.
To learn that, I'll add the links for some tutorials from YouTube.
Remember! This is a verry important step, so don't jump over this. You  can't do much if you don't know how to use Photoshop... So.

1. Tool Uses & Basics - Good tutorial for learning how to use the tools and some other basics.

3. Resizing Images - 6 Minutes tutorial. You have nothing to lose by learning how to resize a image without losing the quality.

5. Using the pen tool - How to  use the pen tool in photoshop. Skills covered in this tutorial include  curving, defining anchor points, and making custom shapes using the pen  tool.
(Using The Pen Tool For Paths)

6. Quick Photofilter Effect - This will help you in changing the colors of the picture to something darker/lighter than the original.

8. How To Smudge - Smudging is a verry used method in signatures and wallpapers. I suggest you to take a look.

10. Downloading, Installing, and Using Brushes -  Brushes are used most of the time in wallpapers and signatures and in  this guide you'll learn how to download, install and how to use them.
(Good tutorial to learn how to use textures, stocks and brushes.)

(Learn how to use the adjustment layers on signatures.)

2. Text Effects - Learn how to create different kind of text styles.

3. Photo Manipulation & Editing - Photo manipulation tutorials. Create designs by combining more pictures in one. Learn how to Add nice effects to pictures.

4. Typography - Learn how to make some cool typographic designs using the next tutorials.

5. Web Design - Some medium difficulty and well explained tutorials that will help you to start your career in web designing...

Now that's what I found on YouTube to be for easy to medium difficulty.
So, I'll go to part 4 where I'll tell you where you can find more tutorials and resources for Photoshop.

-------------------------------------------

[Image: resources.png]

1. Tutorials Websites - There's a list with websites where you can find thousands of tutorials and new ones coming everyday.
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

[/url]
[/url] (Many Web Design tutorials.)
[/url] (Many PS Tutorials, including over 100 Web Design Tuts.)

2. Brushes Websites - Download brushes for your upcoming designs. Check the tutorial in Photoshop basics to learn how to install them.[/SIZE]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url] (Use the search.)

3. Textures Websites - Download textures for your upcoming designs. Check the tutorial in Part 2 to learn how to use them.

[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

[/url] (Use the search.)

4. Stock Photo Sites - Download free stock for your upcoming designs.
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url] (It's not Free!)
[/url]

5. Fonts Websites - Download text fonts for your upcoming designs.
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

6. Renders -Download free renders for your upcoming designs.
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

7. PSD Files - Download free Photoshop files.
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

8. Online Tools & Images Hosting - Some more websites that will help you to upload your images, find fonts & pictures.
[/url] - Find fonts used in logos or other designs.
[/url] - Reverse image search. Start by an edited picture to see the original one.
[/url] - One of the best images hosting website. I recommend it.
[/url] - The second images hosting website in my top.
[/url] - Time tracking tool for freelance web developers and designers who tend to get paid by the hour.

[b]Thankyou for reading the guide and I hope this helped you in your graphic design career. [Image: icon_smile.gif]

Credits: NutterNewb
and blachex
Nice Dear Bro Keep it up
Drinks Keep Visiting And Grow Up Our CommunityDrinks

My Thread Collection
Blackhat
You Want XXX Dump PM Me Blackhat

thanks so much...i try after hidden items
thanks, you're a life saver m8
thank you a lot i will seeeeeeee
nice post really waiting for a thread like this for a longer learning a mastering the use of photoshoop

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adobe Photoshop Plugins Collection(Includes 1647 Plugins for Any Version of Photoshop) luckmangamer 3 1,328 06-25-2015, 09:34 PM
Last Post: sirrobinho
  Topaz Photoshop Plugins Bundle Full Version Free Download luckmangamer 3 1,985 06-12-2015, 07:48 AM
Last Post: chomynnanna
  Simple neon glow effect in Photoshop Pratham 0 801 05-31-2013, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Pratham
  Quick Tip: Create a Neon Text Effect in Photoshop HQ Thread Codefire 0 954 11-23-2012, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Codefire