For Support and Advertisement you can contact  701491310 c0defire@xmpp.jp
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Selling] Dating Sites, Hack Facebook/Whatsapp/Email, Litigation,Fraud, Hack/track Phones
Hot 
Hack Facebook/WhatsappHack/track Phones and computers,Christmas shopping deals

Ethical Hacking like any other forensic science involves the use of sophisticated technology tools and procedures that must be followed to guarantee the accuracy of the preservation/documentation of evidence, identification, extraction and the accuracy of results.
I head a team of veterans that have been able to provide our clients with computer Ethical Hacking exploits /investigations for a broad range of civil disputes & criminal cases. These include: Different Kinds of Dating Sites, Hack Facebook/Whatsapp/Email, Litigation,Fraud, Hack/track Phones and computers, Source for any evidence/proof, Cash projects/money deals(You offering or me), Intellectual Property, Website Hack & security, Unlock computer system, Spy bug(competitors,employees,children,lovers etc), Credit score upgrade, DUI/ Criminal records removal, Retrieve lost files/documents, content removal, Test score upgrade, Source for test questions,Get your acc Verified on Twitter/Instagram, Tutorials and e-books & more with Patrick aka Lord Digital. 

I major in...
Any Kinds of Countries Passport worldwide
Flight Ticket
Different Kinds of Games Hacking
Different Kinds of Dating Sites
Credit score increase and decrease
Upgrade University Grades
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Line, Skype Hack
Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website
Remove Criminal Records
Tracing peoples background
Hack  accounts
Apps hacking
Loading all MasterCrd,  Accounts, PayPal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it.  etc.
We also develop hacked facebook, twitter, instagram, yahoo, gmail passwords etc.
Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails?
As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks.

Also introducing:

Introduction to Ethical Hacking,Different Kinds of Games and Software hacking,Gameså server files + database,Social Engineering,Scanning Networks,Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots,Sniffing,Hacking Mobile Platforms,Hacking Web Applications,Hacking Web servers,Hacking Wireless Networks
Cloud ñ Threats & Opportunities,Malware Threats,Session Hijacking,SQL Injection,Enumeration,Denial of Service,Footprinting and Reconnaissance,System Hacking.

- I'm is Professional seller,more than 6 years experience,i have sold c credit crd to many customers all over the world.I give proofs of jobs both past and presents and i also have 100% money return warranty.
- Selling , many country as: Canada,USA,Australia,UK...all And many country in Eåçurope: Fr,Ger,Spain,Ita...
- I hope we will work together for a long time.
- Different Kinds of Dating Sites
- Always sell  quality with high balance.
- I have a website but if you want buy good price please contact me.
- , buy c, buy cc, buy login, buy  logs, buy , buy dmps with pin, registration, all you need,
-- 

To all Newbies,

The path to carding is a long one. You need to be determined and dedicated to your cause. I know its difficult but a good challange is always fun. So honestly if you serious to learn carding and need some guidance, am here to help. I also have on going carding classes and carding programs helping dertermined and focused noobs.You can always shoot questions at me and i will help with my best capablilities. As a matter of fact all the information you need to be successful at carding is out there but the problem is that its all scattered and i know how frustrating it can be cuz ive been there but you need to develop the love of solving puzzles and problems to truly thrive in this industry. 

Also if you new at carding and worried about risk please quit becuase this is a risk based industry on only thing you can do is decrease your risk odds by being cautious and very observant. Non the less even the most cautious of us still get bitten once in a while but its mainly about your risk/profit ratio. 

So my friends i wish you all the best in your carding experience, never give up and please treat carding seriously and you will be surely rewarded.

i also have available:

-Dell :25$ + Bin
-Nike : 15$ + Bin
-Walmart : 15$ + Bin
-Apple : 40$ + Bin
-Flight club : 45$ 
-Bestbuy : 25$ + Bin
-Target : 20 $ + Bin
-Macys : 25$ + Bin
-Finish Line : 20$ 
-Barneys New York : 40$ 
-Adidas : 15$ 
-Sears : 15$ 
-Neiman Marcus : 25 $ 
-Saks Fifth Avenue: 25$ 
-Bergoff Goodman : 25$ 
-Canadian Goose Method : 45$ 
-Cc to btc method 20$
-Cc to btc method via steam 25$
-Cc to btc via giftcard site 25$
-Hacked paypal cashout method 50$
-Paypal moneymaking method 25$
-Spamming tutorial (tools included) 50$
-Cracking tutorial (to get accounts and useful stuff) 120$
-Carding tutorial (safety while carding, some famous site methods) 100$
-Method to get free inbox mailer

Is almost Christmas let's make some extra bands for family 

PRE-ORDER THE NEXT GENERATION OF IPHONE TECHNOLOGY BY APPLE. 

$300 - iPhone Xs+ (PRE-ORDER) 
$250 - iPhone Xs (PRE-ORDER) 
$200 - iPhone Xr (PRE-ORDER) 
$170 - iPhone X 
$160 - iPhone 8+ 
$155 - iPhone 8 
$150 - iPhone 7+ 
$145 - iPhone 7 
$130 - iPhone 6s+ 
$125 - iPhone 6s 
$125 - iPad Pro 
$100 - iPad Mini 4 
$350 - Macbook Pro 
$300 - Macbook Air 
$100 - Apple Watch 

$150 - Samsung Galaxy S9+ 
$145 - Samsung Galaxy S9 
$140 - Samsung Galaxy S8+ 
$135 - Samsung Galaxy S8 
$120 - Samsung Galaxy Note 8 
$105 - Samsung Galaxy A8+ 

$150 - Xbox One 
$150 - PlayStation 4 

$200 - Guiseppes 
$200 - Gucci 
$175 - Balenciaga 
$175 - Louboutins 
$175 - Valentino

I run a legitimate business so people trying to waste my time please f*** off and to everybody else happy holidays

Here is how you can contact me:
 ICQ: 745955702..Discord: jliam356#7950 Skype: jliam356...jliam356@gmail.com..
* Whatsapp: +1(813) 485-6822

COME AND LET GET PAID TOGETHER AND HERE WITH GREAT BEST WORLD STUFFS IN STOCK NOW...CATCH ME ONLINE NOW...!!!!TOGETHER WE MAKE IT HAPPEN.!!!
For Support and Advertisement you can contact  701491310 c0defire@xmpp.jp

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Read anyone's facebook message without hacking them!! [still working] MikeWaals 1,384 584,871 Yesterday, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Angba75
Brick Hack Facebook/WhatsappHack/track Phones and computers,Tutorial,iCloud Removal,whatapp teran 0 16 01-17-2019, 06:23 PM
Last Post: teran
  SHOP Sell ATM Dumps Skimmers Track 1/2 With Pin CVV Fresh WU Transfer.. martinstore 0 19 01-17-2019, 02:25 PM
Last Post: martinstore
  SHOP Sell ATM Dumps Skimmers Track 1/2 With Pin CVV Fresh WU Transfer.. martinstore 0 16 01-17-2019, 02:13 PM
Hot BANK TRANSFER/FLASH,SOCIAL MEDIA,EMAIL,PHONE AND WEBSITE HACKING,APP DEVELOPMENT effecthacking 0 25 01-15-2019, 04:21 PM
Last Post: effecthacking
Hot BANK TRANSFER/FLASH,SOCIAL MEDIA,EMAIL,PHONE AND WEBSITE HACKING,APP DEVELOPMENT effecthacking 0 41 01-14-2019, 01:57 AM
Hot BANK TRANSFER/FLASH,SOCIAL MEDIA,EMAIL,PHONE AND WEBSITE HACKING,APP DEVELOPMENT effecthacking 0 43 01-12-2019, 06:14 PM
  SHOP Sell ATM Dumps Skimmers Track 1/2 With Pin CVV Fresh WU Transfer.. martinstore 0 45 01-12-2019, 09:25 AM
Hot [Selling] Sell Dumps Track 1/2 With Pin (101,201), Bank Transfer, WU Transfer, Paypal Transfer. besttransfer.511 5 255 01-12-2019, 01:44 AM
Last Post: besttransfer.511
Hot FRESH FRESH FRESH! HACK WU + PAYPAL ACCOUNT LOADING Anony74 0 57 01-11-2019, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Anony74