For Support and Advertisement you can contact  701491310 c0defire@xmpp.jp
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is DDoS attack and how they do it ?
10-26-2012, 04:03 AM,
What is DDoS attack and how they do it ?
A denial-of-service attack (DoS attack) or distributed denial-of-service attack (DDoS attack) is an attempt to make a computer or network resource unavailable to its intended users.
Learn about its Symptoms and manifestations, Methods of attack and many more
Hidden Content:
You must reply to see links
[Image: Stachledraht_DDos_Attack.svg][INDENT]In general there are roughly two types of DOS vulnerabilities:
  • The network connection or firewall may be too small to handle the number of packets.
  • The application may require too many resources to handle specific requests.
[/INDENT]
The first type is exploited by sending too much data for example using a botnet.
The second type is more sophisticated. It exploits specific weaknesses.
On the network layer for example the attacker may send a huge number of “requests to establish a connection” (TCP SYN Flood), but never completing the handshake. This causes the target to allocate a lot of memory to stores those connections in preparation. Using
Hidden Content:
is a countermeasure.
On the application layer there are usually some operations that take much more resources than average. For example web-servers are optimized to serve static content and they can do this really fast for many people. But a website may have a search function which is pretty slow compared to static pages. This is perfectly fine if only a few people use the search function from time to time. But an attacker can especially target it.
Another operation that is usually pretty slow are logins because they require a number of database operations: Counting the number of recently failed logins from the same ip-address, counting the number of recently failed logins for the username, validating username and password, checking account ban status.[INDENT]As countermeasure the application may support a heavy-load mode, which disables resource intensive operations. A famous example of this was Wikipedia in the early days, although the high load was caused by normal users because of it’s sudden popularity.
ISPs employ preventive measures like (a) disconnecting/throttling systems that produce unusually high volumes of traffic (b) stopping packets with the wrong source addresses.
[/INDENT]
There are several DDos attack tools on the internet although the simplest way is to use a
Hidden Content:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my tutorial. Comments would be appreciated.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connect with me:

Like My Facebook Page :
Hidden Content:

And Join My FB Group :
Hidden Content:

Need help ! just ping me Blackhat
Jabber : c0defire@xmpp.jp

11-16-2015, 11:12 AM,
RE: What is DDoS attack and how they do it ?
第一种类型是通过发送太多的数据,例如使用利用僵尸网络。
该第二类型是更复杂的。它利用特殊的弱点。
在网络层,例如攻击者可以发送一个巨大的“请求建立连接”(TCP SYN洪水),但从来没有完成握手的数量。这将导致目标,准备了大量的内存分配给存储这些连接。运用
隐藏的内容:
你必须回复查看链接
是一种对策,
在应用层,通常有一些操作需要更多的资源比平均水平。例如网络服务器进行了优化,提供静态内容,他们可以做到这一点非常快了很多人。但是,一个网站可能有一个搜索功能相比,静态页面,这是非常缓慢的。这是完全正常的,如果只有少数人使用搜索功能不时。但攻击者可以特别针对它
的另一个操作时通常是很慢的登录名,因为它们需要大量的数据库操作的:来自同一个IP地址计数的最近失败的登录数,计数最近登录失败次数的用户名,验证用户名和密码,支票帐户禁令的状态。[INDENT]作为对策的应用程序可以支持重负载模式,即禁用资源密集型操作。这方面的一个著名的例子是在早期维基百科,虽然高负荷由正常用户造成的,因为它的突然流行,
互联网服务供应商采取的预防措施,如(一)断开/节流系统产生不同寻常的大量的流量,(b)关闭数据包错误的源地址
。[/ INDENT] 目前在互联网上的几个DDos攻击工具虽然最简单的方法是使用
03-16-2016, 08:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-16-2016, 08:33 PM by skrilabrat.)
thanks i will check this out dude! :)

thanks i will check this out dude! :)!"!!
03-18-2016, 11:20 PM,
Just wanna see the hidden content
03-26-2016, 01:32 PM,
Just wanna see the hidden content
03-29-2016, 05:55 PM,
04-12-2016, 04:11 PM,
What's the reason.........
12-25-2016, 01:31 AM,
(10-26-2012, 04:03 AM)Codefire Wrote: A denial-of-service attack (DoS attack) or distributed denial-of-service attack (DDoS attack) is an attempt to make a computer or network resource unavailable to its intended users.
Learn  about its Symptoms and manifestations, Methods of attack and many more .
[Image: Stachledraht_DDos_Attack.svg][INDENT]In general there are roughly two types of DOS vulnerabilities:
  • The network connection or firewall may be too small to handle the number of packets.
  • The application may require too many resources to handle specific requests.
[/INDENT]
The first type is exploited by sending too much data for example using a botnet.
The second type is more sophisticated. It exploits specific weaknesses.
On the network layer for example the attacker may  send a huge number of “requests to establish a connection” (TCP SYN  Flood), but never completing the handshake. This causes the target to  allocate a lot of memory to stores those connections in preparation.  Using  is a countermeasure.
On the application layer there are usually some  operations that take much more resources than average. For example  web-servers are optimized to serve static content and they can do this  really fast for many people. But a website may have a search function  which is pretty slow compared to static pages. This is perfectly fine if  only a few people use the search function from time to time. But an  attacker can especially target it.
Another operation that is usually pretty slow are logins because they  require a number of database operations: Counting the number of  recently failed logins from the same ip-address, counting the number of  recently failed logins for the username, validating username and  password, checking account ban status.[INDENT]As countermeasure the application may support a  heavy-load mode, which disables resource intensive operations. A famous  example of this was Wikipedia in the early days, although the high load  was caused by normal users because of it’s sudden popularity.
ISPs employ preventive measures like (a) disconnecting/throttling  systems that produce unusually high volumes of traffic (b) stopping  packets with the wrong source addresses.
[/INDENT]
There are several DDos attack tools on the internet although the simplest way is to use a  

Connect with me:

Like My Facebook Page :
And Join My FB Group :
03-15-2019, 05:36 AM,
good I like it thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Disconnect anyone from their Private WIFI Network - WIFI Deauthentication Attack soldi3r 2 1,537 03-05-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: mrroboto
How to do a XSS attack on a website. DeaDHackS(Ghosty) 7 2,983 02-04-2019, 05:26 AM
Last Post: mrroboto
Metasploit’s Web Delivery Attack Kali linux sabrex 1 1,714 12-24-2017, 03:07 PM
Last Post: aircommodore
[Tutorial] Make your own botnet and DDoS attack. DeaDHackS(Ghosty) 0 1,343 07-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Last Post: DeaDHackS(Ghosty)
[Tutorial] Hack Android OutSide LAN ( WAN ATTACK ) [HACK EVERYTHING] sabrex 0 1,675 07-07-2017, 03:11 PM
Last Post: sabrex
[Tutorial] How To Send a MAJOR L4 DDOS Attack In Under 5Min (100% FREE) XeHeart 0 1,212 07-02-2017, 12:03 AM
Last Post: XeHeart
Port Forwarding ( FIRST STEP TO LEARN WAN ATTACK ) sabrex 0 1,212 06-18-2017, 05:25 AM
[Tutorial] DOS ATTACK WINDOWS sabrex 0 1,270 05-25-2017, 05:59 PM
[Tutorial] [MIRAI] Mirai Iot Botnet - THE DDOS HAVE KILLED DynDNS in 2016 Screamfox 2 2,932 04-14-2017, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Screamfox
[How To] WhatsApp SS7 attack Codefire 1 1,994 06-06-2016, 10:00 PM
Last Post: s3g